BEGINNING THE JOURNEY TO HEALTH
I would be honored to walk along side you in your journey to optimal health. Let’s begin, together.
1. GET SCHEDULED
- New Patient in-person appointments are 90 minutes, and include a comprehensive history intake, physical exam, treatment plan, and if time permits acupuncture.
- New patient telemedicine visits are 60 minutes and include a comprehensive history intake and treatment plan.
Schedule online or call 503-738-1535
2. COMPLETE NEW PATIENT PAPERWORK
3. GATHER YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION
To give you the best care possible at your first office visit, please request any information that is important from your health care team. Information that may be pertinent includes:
Blood work and other labs done within 1 year– Always request these if you do not have personal copies
Imaging– If done within 3 years and is pertinent to your case
Chart notes– Request the last 6 months if you have been regularly seeing a provider for the same or related concerns
These files can either be uploaded to your chart, in Jane, or email them to: email@example.com
4. ARRIVE AT Wise Mountain Medicine in MidTown Bend
(formerly Lumos Medical Center)
Arrive to your first appointment a few minutes early, use the restroom if you need, and help yourself to tea/water. Remember to wear your mask upon entering.
I look forward to meeting you, and becoming a part of your healthcare team.
— Dr. Kryzia