BEGINNING THE JOURNEY TO
TRUE TRANSFORMATIVE HEALTH
I would be honored to walk along side you in your journey to optimal health. Let’s begin, together.
1. GET SCHEDULED
- New Patient in-person appointments are 90 minutes, and include a comprehensive history intake including review of your past labs/imaging and treatments, physical exam, individualized treatment plan, and if time permits acupuncture.
- New patient telemedicine visits are 60 minutes and include a comprehensive history intake including review of your past labs/imaging and treatments, and individualized treatment plan.
Schedule online or call/text 503-738-1535
2. COMPLETE NEW PATIENT PAPERWORK
Once scheduled you will receive an email with a link to complete the New Patient paperwork, as well as the demographics page, in which you can provide your insurance information (if applicable)
3. GATHER YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION
To give you the best care possible at your first office visit, please request any information that is important from your current health care team. Information that may be pertinent includes:
Blood work and other labs done within 1 year– Always request these if you do not have personal copies
Imaging– If done within 3 years and is pertinent to your case
Chart notes– Request the last 6 months if you have been regularly seeing a provider for the same or related concerns
These files can be emailed directly to the doc at: email@example.com
Or Faxed to 855.461.3309
4. ARRIVE AT Wise Mountain Medicine in MidTown Bend
(formerly Lumos Medical Center)
Arrive to your first appointment a few minutes early, use the restroom if you need, and help yourself to tea/water.
I look forward to meeting you, and becoming a part of your transformative health journey!
– Dr. Kryzia